Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let’s Start Anew

A couple of month ago, we decided that it would be better to move back the wedding date. I immediately picked a day in May that was a year from our original date but now that I have a bit more time, it might be nice to have the wedding close to when we actually started going out, at the end of January.

The only problem with this is that it’s a week away from my sister and her wedding anniversary. Might not be a problem, but you never know.

We’ll be viewing the site this weekend and I’m hoping that it’s great. It's right on the water front and it houses a kitchen as well as a hall and they only want $600 to rent the location. The only down side I’ve seen so far is that their website isn’t up to day and it was hard to contact anyone at the building for information. But once they have been contacted, the response time has been fantastic.

I can’t wait to see it this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment