Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book Review- Iron Hunt

I've decided that I'm going to do each book review as its own post so that it is easier to find and access.

Iron Hunt
By Marjorie M. Liu






















This is the first in her Hunter Kiss series and was a joy to read. This story is based on a character named Maxine Kiss who has has five demons that stretch across her skin during the day and come alive at night. She is the last warden for our world and it is her duty to protect the people who live here from other demons who want to possess and destroy our world.

When I first started reading this book, I felt as if there was another book before this one that I had missed as there where parts of the story that I had no idea how they came about and felt as if they had happened in another book. This did not deter from the story and in fact made the series more interesting. The storyline was amazing and kept me interested and unable to put this book down. Maxine Kiss is a strong female character that has her weak points but has a strong support system and people and demons who lover her.

I would recommend this story to anyone. Five out of five for storyline.
Click here to visit Marjorie M. Liu website.

No comments:

Post a Comment